Wednesday 2 September 2009

♥It aches till the very end of my body♥



Sesungguhnya ku resah

I just need ANYBODY to call me.Cause i'm sick of everything.Let just pretend it never happen.
Just a random post.
Haaiisshh....
Till then.
Happy fasting...=)
and below is my new boyfriend. Believe me?Scroll down for the answer.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Haha=p MCM BETOL.It's my cousin from JB...and just found out that he works as a drummer&guitarist...Biler mau kahwen ah...=p
Goodbye my loved ones...Stay healthy&happy aites =).......
There goes another story.Who knows who was i thinking of the whole day.Bitter sweet.Sugar and spice&everything nice.But will those ingredient always end up perfect?I guess not always.But one day it will.Insya-allah


~~May god bless you readers..=)~~

*naddy loves you people*

Tuhan Berikanlah Aku Cinta

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....