Thursday 3 September 2009

♥I wish i can turn back time♥



Sesungguhnya ku resah

Time do pass by so quickly.Close eye,Open eye...It has been almost 2 weeks of ramadhan.Cepat nyer!!!!Hmmphh='(
And blogger,i have a note to you.I have already figured out how to put pictures and do centre aligning and all.Haha=p Damn you!!!!!wakakaka!!!!Kay.Random.
Just finished reading Match Me If You Can.It is so a GREAT,GREAT,GREAT!!!5/5 rated book...I laugh,i cry.Emotional nah aku nih..Wakaka=p Dah born sensitive...what can i do kankankan!!!!*Grins*
Was smiling and a tear almost fell out from my eye socket while reading at the train.And people gave me weird faces.Like WTH!!!I don't care lah ehk...I don't give a damn.=)Wah3...Garang lah naddy...hehehe.....
Till then.
Happy fasting...=)

Goodbye my loved ones...Stay healthy&happy aites =).......

~~May god bless you readers..=)~~

*naddy loves you people*

Tuhan Berikanlah Aku Cinta

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....