Friday 4 September 2009

♥Picture perfect memories♥



Sesungguhnya ku resah

~Women needs men.Men needs women.We need each other to be complete~
And NO.There's no one special in my life right now.
Biar Tuhan yang menentukan.=)
No rushing rushing.Just go with the flow.Nampak sungai?Gitulah.Go with the flow.......
I think i'm drunk but i don't drink.Haha=p
Memories are the only thing that we can hold on to.
I think i'm a little drunk cause i just heard mama mentioning your name.
Till then.
Happy fasting...=)

Goodbye my loved ones...Stay healthy&happy aites =).......

~~May god bless you readers..=)~~

*naddy loves you people*

Tuhan Berikanlah Aku Cinta

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....