Tuesday 1 September 2009

♥I still mengharap.Benci.♥



Sesungguhnya ku resah

First day was ok i guess.Posted at AMK...At block 703... those shophouses...if you know the place, come find me there cause seriously, i need some form of entertainment.
The manager was friendly and so do the rest of the staff except this one irritating store manager.The manager told me that i have to work for 5 hours but here she goes telling me that i need to work from 10-6pm tomorrow.So which one should i listen to?Pathetic lah...
This time the store is not large.Like IMM..IMM was super large and i get headaches just for seeing it..It was small and manageable so yah...For the time being.
I slept all day today after 'break-fasting'...haha=p Step puasa jek....I guess i'm just not used to it yet.Not feeling good lah..I got headaches and my tastebud just don't seem to be tasting anything.It was fine a few hours ago before i sleep.Hmmm...
Till then.
Happy fasting...=)

Goodbye my loved ones...Stay healthy&happy aites =).......

~~May god bless you readers..=)~~

*naddy loves you people*

Tuhan Berikanlah Aku Cinta

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....