Sunday 13 September 2009

♥Today's post is merepek♥



Sesungguhnya ku resah


Currently addicted to this song..Sepasang Kurung Biru..Macam nak nangis daku mendengarnya....Haiisshh...
This few days..I'm getting short-tempered...Firstly because of work..and also because...i think i'm PMS-ing...I'm crying for no apparent reason.And i will flare at the most tini-est of things...
And i'm craving for KFC's....
I start to talk nonsense already...and i will tweet unnecessary stuff at twitter..See...My mind is already haywire...so i welcome YOU to watch me tumble down..cause the silence is killing me bit by bit...
Subconscious means imperfectly or not wholly conscious/the totality of mental processes of which the individual is not aware; unreportable mental activities.Cause i think i subconsciously think of IT again...
Multi-tasking...Helping my sis with her unfinished homework.And also searching for henna design to be print later...
Till then.
Happy fasting...=)

Goodbye my loved ones...Stay healthy&happy aites =).......

~~May god bless you readers..=)~~

*naddy loves you people*

Tuhan Berikanlah Aku Cinta

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....