Thursday 24 September 2009

♥Tears and Drama♥

Sesungguhnya ku resah
Seriously.I have nothing better to do but rot at home and watch tv or walking endlessly around the house like one maniac,helping mama folding clothes...clean the house…and yadayada….(mcm housewife kan…hiisshh…)But hey..isn’t this better than having to wake up at 7+ plus in the morning for school….Oh how I dread this last few weeks of holiday…..
I’m currently hooked on anything Korean.Craving for kimchi and this one food which I forgot the name but it look so delicious and spicy.Hehe…=p and also I’m been watching this programme called ‘Let’s speak Korean!’,'Chit Chat with beautiful ladie's and watching 'my fair lady'.I learn a new Korean sentence called kunya cibe kayagesayo…(donnoe lah if my pronunciation is correct)meaning I think I just want to go home…and chigab meaning wallet. All of this Korean thingy started all over again all thanks to fiza o programme at ria…..gerek per…..
And I think my raya-ing session will only start on Friday……Like mama said…"kiter biler hujung2 nak habes hari raya baru start nak berayer…org sumer dah habes rayer kiter baru nak start…" haha=p tau tkper….Speaking of raya…I have been crying my eyes out every day @ 9pm….asl 9pm kau mesti dah nmpk aku kat depan tv…vip ticket katerkan….melalak2….until 11pm which is when the drama habes..….Haiyyoo....Sedih2 cerita rayer....
Enough talking.
Live and laugh like there's no tomorrow.
Sarang haeyo!!!!=)



No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....