Wednesday 30 September 2009

♥Why o why....i'm stuck in this lie again♥

Living a lie is never a good thing...

So,yesterday was a great day...i supposed it was.Maybe.My little anak sedare just make my day.....Especially the little one...so cute...mcm&mintak kena lempang...=p

Skipping that....i survived listening to MJ 12 till 2 am....with the lights off....it scares me at first....but...pintu bilik bukak....so oklah tu....considering this is the first i listen to ghost stories with ,me, who is the only one awake inside the room....
Today will be a busy week according to my mum-lah.....Haiyyoo....Jalan raya still belom habis....
Tak nak ikot can?No mood lah....
And i receive the most unique sampul duit raya ever since i was born.....LoL.
My mak cik weave a ketupat and insert the money and candies inside.At first i was like...why the heck is she giving me ketupat?But cute lah.....Then later found out...duit raya was inside....So creative lah her...and my mum want to copy her....Like she knows how to anyam ketupat jek...=p
Out of the topic....my mind was not in the right state for this few days....
I'm scared.Scared of my feelings towards everybody.
Hmmmm......
And nadia...the song tak ku sangka tak ku duga....sungguh the sedap....
Enough talking.
Live and laugh like there's no tomorrow.
Sarang haeyo=)

*my little angels...*

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....