Monday 31 August 2009

♥Got a job!!!=)♥



Sesungguhnya ku resah

Grinning from one ear to the other=) I guess mum's blessing work.Will be starting work tomorrow.Report at the headquarters at 08.45am.Seriously...there's still this fear.Though i work before..But i guess as i will be posted to a place different than IMM,there's still butterflies inside my stomach.....
So here is how my interview goes...sweet and simple:
the interviewer(ti):So u've work with us before?
me:Yes
(ti):Which outlet?
me:IMM
(ti):Ok.I will do it as a reference and we will contact you by today.

me:oh great.the normal pick-up line u got after an unsuccessful interview.But boy.was it wrong.On the train home from esplanade,receive a call saying i will be starting work tomorrow.And keela was like CONGRATS2!!!!hehes....=)So i guess,the udang-ing trip will have to be cancelled.Haiissh...But nvm...
Called mama and i can hear my sis delightful scream in the background.The first thing i'm going to do when i get my pay is give to mama some of the pay.She deserve it as much as i do...=)
Early night,early morning.How i hate mornings....
Till then.
Happy fasting...=)

Goodbye my loved ones...Stay healthy&happy aites =).......

~~May god bless you readers..=)~~

*naddy loves you people*

Tuhan Berikanlah Aku Cinta

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....