Tuesday 20 October 2009

♥put on a mask and fake it,cause it hurts terribly♥




A Bullet Just Pass Through My Heart


Dirimu di hatiku...
Tak lekang oleh waktu...
Meski kau bukan miliki ku....


Its Tuesday!!!=) 3  more days to go till weekend.....
Today was awesommeeesss........I don't knw why...but i'm super hyper.....Kat rumah terpekik terlolong....
School was BesT minus the lesson..I'm starting to love Love my new class....
After school as usual....at zura class....For the first time her class finishes first....hehe=p
Do RJ, talk2,karaok and take pictures till 5.20......
Here are the pictures:

 
.They just make my day. 
adek.budak.comot.hehe=) (inside joke)

K dah.
teet....teettt......teettt........
Bye!!=)
Te Amo=)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....