Friday 9 October 2009

♥tiada benci....hanya syg.....kecewa di hati....tiada siapa yg tau....♥

A Bullet Just Pass Through My Heart

Dirimu di hatiku...
Tak lekang oleh waktu...
Meski kau bukan miliki ku....

Bugis was awesome.....Especially the 'sharing' session...miss her truck loads already....Though much of the sharing was done by her....i practically just like to listen and talk when necessary...cause whenever i open my mouth.....memories will start flowing from my mouth which will just spoiled the mood.
Met with Aly while waiting for cuzzie....i was alone...she was alone @ john little....Teman her shopping for eyeshadow and accompany her to rent vcd which set me thinking of renting it myself and having movie marathon......but next time i guess.....
And communication module was fun....i guesss....the facilitator was so formal...same with zura's faci....but his jokes....the class was laughing till we almost wet our pants...serious2 skali a joker jugak...oklah tu....but...RJ,350 words? tak sanggup!!!!!
Bump into luna at the prata sausage stall....cute lah dier.......suker sgt....mcm msn dier nyer pm....polar bear.....hehe=) ingat dier lagik kat aku....syg dier....hehe.....=)
And zura......chey3....hehe...suker dier....malu tapi mahu=) tak yah nak tunggu nxt wk....
currently i have a problem....my ex manager at watson kept sending me mafia wars request!!!!sakit nyer hati....haaiyyooyoo....pening kepaler aku......
I think i'm gonna get killed one day while crossing the road.....Selisih ya ALLAH....Abeh asek leka jek everytime lintas jln....benci...!!!!!
For facebook lyrics of the day:Don't think we're okay just because I'm here, you hurt me bad but I won't shed a tear. -Duffy
wooaah....hmm....
Arsene Wenger is so cute...hehe=p dah tua...tapi maseh hot....tapi one corner jek lah ehk.....
Learn a new word from zura....kaho na pyaar hai!!!!=) thank u ehk zura....syg kau many2....=)
*Yeyeah!!!finally dpt ngar suare chipmunk and kc...=) lagu dangdut on air...meh gelek=)*
i'm pretending again am i?hAiyoyo......Sarang Haeyo=)


No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....