Sunday 11 October 2009

♥birthday party♥

A Bullet Just Pass Through My Heart

Dirimu di hatiku...
Tak lekang oleh waktu...
Meski kau bukan miliki ku....


Birthday party today after zohor....Accompanying mama to her friend's daughter birthday party....Was dreading for Sunday to come...Seems like it was only yest
erday that it was Friday......
Keeping myself busy the whole saturday watching keeping up with kardashians youtube videos....Oh my....Kim Kardashian is so the Lawa....Shake your BOOTY girl...hehe=p
And the barney keychain that i had took without permission from my sis have been officially taken back...irritating-Lah.....
Still have not find the perfect bag for school....My 'borrowed' bag has sort of tore even after countless sewing....Wanted to buy a dickies bag...but am considering a 'beg tepi' like zura...but only i want it brown in colour with a sort of leathe
r texture......
I hope there will be no more emotional breakdown like yesterday morning....Was doing my RJ sambil ngok tv....saw somebody cry and after that, i saw my
self crying for no apparent reason....Org tua2 selalu ckp....klau ketawa byk sgt nanti nanges.....I guess it's true....Cause it happens everytime....sampai takot nak ketawa byk2 kekdg......
I smell something familiar from a far....hehe....=)
teet....teettt......teettt........
K dah.Bye!!=)
Te Amo=)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....