Thursday 15 October 2009

♥Aku Kangen sama kamu♥


A Bullet Just Pass Through My Heart


Dirimu di hatiku...
Tak lekang oleh waktu...
Meski kau bukan miliki ku....


Overall today was a fun day...Mostly because of the share of laugh that i had with my beloved friends....Zura and aishah...Especially zura....Hell!!did she make me laugh all day...With her karaok-ing when everybody's gone....She just makes my stress level go down.....And her laugh....Sumpah macam the laugh emoticon at msn.......=)

And today for 1 st meeting ate this hor fun ayam.....Tak sedap!!!But i just sumbat2 sampai nak termuntah......
And i think SOMEBODY did mention about the tak sedap-ness of the food......For 2nd break mkn cheese prata sausage as usual...Ernest was like"i know you will buy those prata sausage"....haha=p what to do...my favourite.....And i have this random crush which i know will only last for a second......
Oh my...zura was so fortunate to be in to have Chris Woo as her class mentor!!!!Her class mentor just gave a good grade for my daily grade...Plus he is best giler....shitt ah...when i was thinking he might have the chance of being my class mentor....my hopes are dashed...Tskk...=p
My memory are getting bad lately....On certain days and certain time....chey..ader timing lah sei.....
My tweets just can't be publish on this asshole blogskin...geram aku....
She just snap my photo when i was leka-ing...Naseb memory full....hehehe.....
And mama's friend cik ana is coming over....Ngah geram ngan anak dier ni....sejak biler aku admire abg dier ntah.....Kena dier......
Will be going to sabrina crib tomorrow....Luckily she tak merajok....Was so worried....I hope she just do her best for her 'O' levels.....
Gd luck to those who are taking 'O' levels nxt wk.....

Besok tidor lambat!!!!!!=) MJ 12....best!!!!! After 4 hari tak ngar...terseksa jiwa raga....Kay..ni bedek.....

K dah.
teet....teettt......teettt........
Bye!!=)
Te Amo=)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....