Sunday 4 October 2009

♥Losing my mind.♥

Silence
I need a hug.I'm losing my mind.
Skipping that..cuzzie's house was a blast.Tell me what happens when u get 4 dirty minded girsl...excluding my sis with a bantal pelok...KekeK setengah mati....!!!!Sampai rolling2 on the floor....I so wanna a sleepover...but only time does not permit...Haiiyyooyoo......
And when the jiwang session start...sumer dah mood sedih...I was caught day-dreaming...2 times in a row....And the one yg paling tangkap mood is usually my cousin and me.My sis pengsan ats katil.=p Like usuaL.
Another raya-ing session coming up.
And school is going to start in less than 48 hours...
Nervous semacam.Already have a date to go to school together with zura...
Break samer2 ok...I'm so gonna miss you and your bekal...HukHuk....
SarangHaeyo=)






No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....