Friday 23 October 2009

♥Sin of loving♥


A Bullet Just Pass Through My Heart


Dirimu di hatiku...
Tak lekang oleh waktu...
Meski kau bukan miliki ku....


It's Friday!!!It's Friday....Hari yg paling aku gemari...Chey.....=)
Today's lesson was ok...Nothing interesting except that the faci kept saying Ya Allah....and he is a Buddhist...but he actually don't believe in religion..BUT he is NOT a Free Thinker...Pening aku dibuat nyer......
And the coat yg dier pakai....tak panas ker...Lemas tengok...And he didn't wear a tie today....
To keep my day unboring...fill my head with korean songs....Bagos lah tu....First korean dramas..then korean songs....lepas tu?hmmm....Currently my fav korean band have been Wondergirls....even blajar cmnr dieorg joget....Heeee....=p and also FT Island....Lead singer dier handsome!!!!hehe=)
Just found out that my cuzzie saket....Ouuh...So the trip will have to be cancel....Hope Shakeela besok free...klau tak...haaissh...sorang lah nmpk nyer.....
My new found hobby is now playing Left 4 Dead...gerek per maen tembak2....Dpt lepaskan geram....=p
And just found out that UT 1 is around the corner.....Cepat tu....Baru bukak skolah...Dah test....Haaiisshh....
To my friends yg retaking 'O' levels...Gd luck to you....The same goes to my cuzzie....=)
Take care and rest well cuzzie....and to my new friend....Dudoklah rumah klau blom baek btol....And hirup sop byk2....=p Enjoy ur weekends!!!!

K dah.
teet....teettt......teettt........
Bye!!=)
Te Amo=)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....