Sunday 18 October 2009

♥I miss the sunset♥


A Bullet Just Pass Through My Heart


Dirimu di hatiku...
Tak lekang oleh waktu...
Meski kau bukan miliki ku....


What a sunday...Stuck at home with practically nothing to do but stare at the computer screen,listen to the radio,watch tv..and walk ard the house aimlessly....
So,abt 3 plus inform mama last minute that i will be going out to borrowed some books.
And so after watching spiderwick,siap2 and head to the library alone...do some fast browsing of books...grabbing my all time favourite author and head to Aldmiralty Park at RP...buying myself a drink before finding a perfect spot/bench to read.Msg-ed mum that i will be arriving home late....with the intention of seeing a sunset....But before 6.30 i was gone....I wish it was Saturday....And watching those people cycling makes me want to follow suit.
And there goes my Sunday.......
Planning to go out with cuzzie next Saturday....So ya...hopefully jadilah the outing....I'm stress just looking at the same four walls everyday and lawan suara with my adek kecik....
So,saper2 boring on weekends just beep me.....=)
K dah.
teet....teettt......teettt........
Bye!!=)
Te Amo=)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....