Saturday 3 October 2009

♥understanding♥

Silence
Have a great day at childhood house....Oh my...it's been ages since we laugh at each other.....
She's like my other half.....She saw me cry,saw me laugh,saw me angry...Pendek kater sumerlah....And i couldn't ask for more...My go to girl....She's like my mum....
Skipping that mama shocked me by showing someone's pic to her kwn2.....Terperanjat aku....ngah ketawa2 at the dining table criter2 with her friends...and suddenly...."Kak...ni saper?" tergamam aku sekejap....and when i do not answer,she go and asked my little siblings which,with their innonce teros sebut namer org tu.....
My friend was asleep by then....mcm nak nanges aku kat situ....While she pass around the phone....heard praises and the maid even thought that someone was campuran...meaning mix of blood....Does he?Hmmm......
Skipping that here are some of the photos...:



*mama sab....=)*,me,bakal mak mentua(kay ni bedek=p),the incomplete photo of the 3 family
.Sarang Haeyo.

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....