Wednesday 14 October 2009

♥I hate that i love you....its a pleasure knowing you than never =)♥

A Bullet Just Pass Through My Heart

Dirimu di hatiku...
Tak lekang oleh waktu...
Meski kau bukan miliki ku....


M1 will be launching IPhone by next year!!!!!=) Best!!!
I hate being an only girl in a grp...It is so irritating sometimes.They talk mostly about IPhone ,psp and inserting Sex in between the whole day.Penat telinga mendengar nyer.....
And so..i start today with a bad start.Accidentally hit my head which cause it to bleeds and it left an ugly mark at my head which is luckily hidden by my scarf..Adoii.....
Have cramps every few hours...sometimes minutes...mcm nak beranak gitu....Muker pon naek cramp sepanjang hari......And am having PMS lately....Cepat penat...Ngantok tak tentu psl....dah sah nah lah tu....End of this week...if not...nxt week.....
The facilitator just practically sucks...I just hate tue&wed faci....Bagos lah tu...satu swimming coach..satu physcologist.....
Can't wait for zura composition about her day today....suker sgt2.....hiNdustan haY!!LoL....wakakaka=p
Nadia....Take time to pikir baek2 kays....furthermore its dangerous-lah....
Change blogskin....cantik tak?hehe=p Editing of blog is basically what i do the whole day during school.
Certain laki2 klau smile sungguh the manis......Zura should know why...hehe=)
K dah.

teet....teettt......teettt........
Bye!!=)
Te Amo=)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....