Monday 19 October 2009

♥the thoughts of missing the sunsets kills me♥


A Bullet Just Pass Through My Heart


Dirimu di hatiku...
Tak lekang oleh waktu...
Meski kau bukan miliki ku....


I should not have come to school.I should NOT have come to school....I SHOULD NOT HAVE COME TO SCHOOL!!!!tak paham lah....Ngantok lagik...And i just can't focus on today's lesson...
Asek teringat2 jek psl smalam...I should have stayed till 7 o'clock at aldmiralty park and watch the sky turn orange-pinkish....and watch the sun sets beyond the horizon.....Ambek gmbr...Urrghh!!!!Tkper2....this weekend bleh.....
About today....I should have not opened my bloody mouth and tell mama abt polytechnic students not having holiday....and tadi bgn lmbt....I should have just buat bodoh and continue sleeping.....
Haaiisshh....If not i can already imagine myself ngah mkn lontong dgn baju pink panther....Geram aku......
K dah.
teet....teettt......teettt........
Bye!!=)
Te Amo=)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....