Monday 12 October 2009

♥My heart is leading me to nowhere♥

A Bullet Just Pass Through My Heart

Dirimu di hatiku...
Tak lekang oleh waktu...
Meski kau bukan miliki ku....


Monday Blues.Woke up late....Lucky mama went into the room...Or else i would not even have bother to wake up.And my heart beats like no apparent reason.Like something good/bad is going to happen.Overall...today's module just sucks hell lot....More and more vectors.....Wire otak sampai dah berbelit.One of the team members just explain my part on the presentation.Paham jugak aku....Sikit jek.Haiyoo...They should have not put maths on Mondays.....
And Ernest just pierce his tounge.And his was late than usual.Complaining that he can't eat properly.It took him 10 excruciating minutes to eat just a piece of bread.Kesian......I purposely ate cheese prata sausage in front of him.wakaka=p
My mulut is masin afterall.....Zura is having a headache just thinking about it....Mepek nyer og tu.....!!!!and have a good laugh at nadia...kesian dier....Next time warm up dulu....Kan dah sakit....hehe.....
My aunt is coming over this week.Super excited....
Sis kept me irritated with her outing tomorrow at ben& jerry and she will be having holiday wednesday onwards....Just realised how short my breath is getting.....which is a plus point. to sis....Tsk!Tak fair!!!
And IMH.
K dah.

teet....teettt......teettt........
Bye!!=)
*wait!!telor did have an expiry date...hmm..baru tau aku....but it should last long enough..=)*
Te Amo=)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....