Wednesday 7 October 2009

♥Love is just so painful..but why do we love??♥

A Bullet Just Pass Through My Heart

Dirimu di hatiku...
Tak lekang oleh waktu...
Meski kau bukan miliki ku....

Being a good girl...Mon-Thu i sleep before 10.10pm and woke @ 6.30am....
I should have done this a long time ago....And the one that changed me to this is my 17 year old cuzzie,who sleeps at 9.30pm.....but weekends...time tido tak akn change...3.30am min....
I'm being music-less this 3 days @school minus tuesday...no earphones lah....need a reminder to buy earphones...and i want those LARGE ones.....
I'm loving my cognitive grp...and not because it is a all guys grp and i'm the only girl....But because they are one bunch of funny people but irritating at the same time....
And i saw someone webcaming across the room...I miss webcaming session.....But the qn is....with who???
And i got B for my maths....Best!!!I like the faci already...Instead of C and D in the previous semester......
There's one thing that makes me semangat to go to school everyday.....Sis knows abt it....Got a rolling eyes from her....I don't care lah ehk.....
Abeh dier cute sgt...Tak tahan...especially biler dier senyum...but it may be just my opinion....Hmm.....
Cuzzie repeatedly says this feeling will fade over time....but when???Plus saying guys don't really meant what they says.....And i'm closing my ears when she says that....I mean..not all guys mcm gitu...certain are...maybe...who knows....
But one thing i know....i'm not opening to anybody for the time being.
And the song tak lekang oleh waktu explains it all......
K dah...Bye!!!
Saranghaeyo=)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....