Thursday 8 October 2009

♥Salahkah aku mencintaimu.......♥

A Bullet Just Pass Through My Heart

Dirimu di hatiku...
Tak lekang oleh waktu...
Meski kau bukan miliki ku....

NaDia!!!!!!!!i LoVe yOu!!!!!!=)
Syg kau lagik senang......Tak yah nak stress2....Btol tak?Aku tau kau pon sti agree ngan aku....Scandal aku per.....
Will be going out with cuzzie tom after school to a destination that is still a mystery till now....Any cadangan?Stress dudok rumah.....How abt mount faber ,bugis?
And i can't wait to hear MJ 12 after a few days missing it...rindu sesgt dengar suare kc and chipmunk......
Today engineering was O.k...i think.....the faci caught me msn-ing more than twice....M.a.M.p.O.s....but dier buat bodoh jek....and i do my wksht....So...oklah tukan....
And the last team to present....bEsT=)
My body are freaking weird this few days....asik saket jek....Tiber2 immune system low....Byk sangat pikiran mayb.....Saturday& Sunday...here i come...PaAArrtyYYY!!!=)kay..mcm betol...
.I need a timeout.
*I miss my webcam buddie*
Saper2 nak oreo?
K.
Sarang Haeyo=)



No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....