Tuesday 28 April 2009

Again....SPH service message is killing me...i want to unsuscribe but i don't know how..It makes me paiseh a lot of time...And i hate it cause my mum will laugh at me..
The guys in our class are busy playing games...Their usual routine...Haha:p
The cca open house is today...No idea of which group to join..hmm...maybe i should just attend talks and seminars..

My webcaming session have officially start...and nizam caught me in the act...haha:p

I suddenly remember his words..Good luck on finding a new guy who can love you and.....The rest of the msg are for me to keep and remember..I deleted most of his msg cause it is flooding my inbox..It hurts but i have the strength now to let the past go...We both just can't be together...And now,reading the sms makes me feel irritated...His attitude just .....I think the quote love is blind is true...and we cannot deny it....

♥Hey mr
♥You are my secret lover...

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....