Monday 27 April 2009

Today's class have been SUPER SUPERfun...who agrees with me?i know cheryl would...hehes:p Gosh!!!i LOVE them so much that i miss them already.There's no monday blues in my class except for a few people..My team today are super crazy..They kept laughing till me and cheryl were joining them too...Darren is so damn HOT and CUTE!!!!i can't believe he is single..He have killer smile...just seeing it will make every girl melt...LOL.Today's topic were about strange actions.It is actually about magnetic thingy...It was interesting but halfway my mind is off to lala land already....Nevertheless at least it is better than studying about blood.HaHA:p

Today,i brought sardine sandwiches to school.I'm going to save money for my dress and bangles obsession plus belt and ermm..bag...haha:p Now my qn is answered.I will receive $5 everyday...i think...At least that is what i heard from my mom this morning...hehes:p YAY!!!!For me...Off to take a shower now...Don't you realise Singapore is getting hotter every single day...Global Warming...Haaiiishh....Will be uploading photos that is taken today at class... Dada....

♥Hey mr
♥You are my secret lover...

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....