Wednesday 15 April 2009


minus one girl name fiqah and the guys...
so my orientation was ok?so-so is the perfect word....half fun half boring...my team leader's name is wilfrid...so funny....i was like alone when i reach there...imagine!!!no friends whatsoever....but later this chinese girl make friends with me while playing games...hehes:p i wonder why people have difficulties pronouncing my name...i like peole who can spell my name correctly...and it's not many...like super little....hahax!!!!and my class is W14R....just check it just now....

anyway i msg him gd nite wishes yesterday....and he do not know who i am...he sms-ed me saying sape nie and he called like way morning at 6 plus....i am relieved and sad at the same time...mixed feeling....

am having issues on what clothes to wear tom and it is not even school yet!!!
will update more on friday night....

kisses....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....