Tuesday 14 April 2009

just finish uploading(is it the correct term?)music on my phone...just figured out how to do so, though it have been a few weeks since i have this phone...mostly my phone now is fill with heartache songs...for the meantime i hope...
watching tom and jerry on cartoon network...i am reminded of aishah...hehes...:p she is so cute like jerry....the cartoon is so funny...tom is like super naughty and bad and jerry is like cute and innocent but like to bully tom...haha!!!

tomorrow is the start of my orientation...so the nervous lah ser...then next week will be the start of school...urrrghhh!!!!!first and second day will be from 9-5pm...and on the last day i think it will be 8.30-9...need to bring the laptop somemore..check my timetable on the school webby and it stated that it is from 8.30am-4.45pm....like working hours...and not liking it...just hope for the best lah tomorrow.....furthermore need to adjust my sleeping hours as i sleep late about 2-3am and wake up at 9,10 and mostly 11+ am..hehess:p better meet hot guys there...ahax!!hopefully they are on my class...:p

my brother is still having fever...and if he is still not getting better by today,he will be taken to the hospital...that's what my dad said to my mum....

currently allergic to teenage couples...haha!!!obviously not my mum and dad for sure....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....