Saturday 25 April 2009

so today have been a quite fun+ boring day.Spent the day today with my family members at the mini fun fair in front of civic centre.At first i thought there are gonna be a lot of fun rides there,but it is super boring.Most of the time i was snapping away pictures of myself and others while drinking strawberry flavoured bubble tea.My 6 turning 7 year old sister enjoyed herself there,so it is good for her then,but not for me.But my 5 year old brother just don't seem to enjoy himself there as he is super super shy and is hiding behind my mum's back the entire time.And my dad get super fed-up with him.And we all minus my mum ride on the viking boat.And i was sitting at the back with my sis and throughout the ride i was saying nonsense stuff like "adek!!nyilu nyer!!adek org raser mcm nak mati and more stuff while taking pictures and the mention of "mati" make my sis worried.
Then,my mum,dad and 2 small siblings went to AL-AMIN to eat while me and my sister went home.I sseriously hate and love bazaar.They make me spent a lot there.Damn them...haha:p Bought 2 hotdog cheese,keropok lekor and 1 black button cardigan.On the way to the interchange,bump into my aunt with her family.But our conversation was cut short cause the bus she her bus just arrived.
Went home and watch lost tapes at discovery channel.At first,i don't believe what my sis says about the lost tapes.But after watching it,i was the one crying and kept repeating the last words that he managed to say before being eaten by that DAMN melagaria which is some sort of komodo dragon but bigger and they are thought to be extinct.I kept cursing at the animal saying i curse you will become a vegetarian.I think i am talking crap...
And now,am chatting with aishah and julian.julian is so sweet.He takes the effort to learn and know malay just to express his words...That girl is so so so lucky....

My contacts is making me crazy now.Everthing i see becomes blur.*worried expression*.Need to take it off soon.

That's all from naddy today...

♥Hey mr
♥You are my secret lover...

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....