Wednesday 8 April 2009

i am having side effect of eating sambal telor yesterday night...shisshh!!!but yesterday was like the longest night of all...so the manja lah he...i like...but i am confused...tom is my date due...haha!!!yesterday night was like the sweetest of all.....hmmm....

and tomorrow will be going to get the ticket for cinta fitri hi-tea again...my mum allowed me to go to the hi-tea...love you many2 mama!!!!!so tomorrow will meet up with kak ita and kak shidah....kak ita voice is so cute...i msg her when i saw abt the price ticket on fahmi rais facebook and a few minutes later she called me saying she will call the office straight away to book the ticket so we can get the first table...hahaha!!!!she was at work!!!she was like breathless because of the excitement...me too!!!i were turning around in my chair while typing on my laptop and talking to keela..it was like 3 work at once...and my mum gave me this piss of look....haha...:p but...i am having stomach ache today...hope it will be okay by tomorrow....

botanic garden this friday....picnic...yeah!!!can't wait to camwhore....it's like my ideal place to take pictures...don't know what to wear.....the dress suit with my gladiator with the summer dress...but it will make me look short!!haaiiisshh....

so pissed off with this SPH msg that pop out like every few seconds...disturb only....as much as i want to know the latest news i need my privacy...i was complaining to my mum and my mum said it goes with the package as my mum decided to continue using m1 for me...and i get 1 mth free subscription...shhessshh...my dad want the SPH news msg...i tell you it is SO SO irritating....

so yesterday watch cepat tepat...i think south view pri school won...i like yio chu kang better because the kids are cuter there compare to the one from SV...muker stepping lah ser....and yesterday there's this pitiful guy who do survey on every floor...i layan kan jer...cos kesian kan....and i say takecare too him..cause he needeed that....lucky its not my sis yg bukak...she was wearing telekong...mcm hantu dah...hahha:p and she make this funny look....so cute lah she...

that's all lah...stomach ache!!!!

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....