Wednesday 22 April 2009

I am sitting on my hard wooden parador floor...have just finished doing my reflection journal on leo.i'm going to make my post short this time compare to my previous post.
School was fun but tiring.Today i was in group 3.We learn about programming.we all shortform it to turtle lesson.Didn't go for lunch today.Instead i stay at class and ate with zura...in the meantime knowing each other better.It was great.
Bump into rozmira...i didn't notice her...she was the one who notice me and shouting nadhirah nadhirah!!!i was like searching for who it is cause i was busy talking with zura...
I so envy zura....haha!!!she is so cute.It was her anniversary and her boyfriend did this romantic stuff like blind folding her and then guide her way..and when he open the blindfold for her she saw this lighted candle form into a heart shape on the grass.I was like..awwwwwwwwww!!!!so romantic ser..i want that type of guy...even my dad never did that to my mum...haha!!!Hope your relationship last till eternity....
Will be meeting up with sab after school tomorrow...but i'm damn tired ser....haha!!!
let the pictures do the talking for you.
By the way:addicted to malu tapi mahu....terasa i...and i'm confused...i want a hug can?

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....