Thursday 30 April 2009

Yipee class was as usual....GREAT!!!!gosh,i'm in love with thursday...He treats us like an adult..He is not like any other faci. he likes to act in a childish manner but he still manage to control the class and not make us go overboard..I notice that by him doing this it makes us respect him more as a faci....So,my advice to the other faci,take Mr Yipee as the example and you can receive respect from your students....Seriously,i feel like i am being a miss know-it-all already.....haha:p

Today,meet up with zura at the school's bus stop..Receive her msg abt 7.07 am and i was in the toilet bathing haha...the continous msg that i receive from her are so damn funny!!!I was inserting my contacts when suddenly my mum went into my room with sardine sandwich again....So chit-chat with her and she help me reply the msgs...we were laughing throughout the chit-chat session because of zura responds to my msg....

Tomorrow,i'm going out...with someone..maybe...i don't know yet.My mum and friend encourage me to go..Hmmm...
And there's this new friend whom i msg just to say that it's nice meeting ...U go figure the gender..
My heart is in a dilemma..I never felt so confused.
Need someone to hug me now and gave me a definite answer to all my questions.And i hope god show me his guidance through the challenges that he had given me....

Anyway.now there is a show going on...manfrod just walked using claire wedges around the class and he do this cabaret poses using the chair, while danny took his video...man..i love watching it.....wakakakakaka:p

♥Hey mr
♥You are my secret lover....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....