Tuesday 28 April 2009

so,to sum up today class,it have been great.Though i have no clue what the heck the faci is talking about.All i do is sms someone and it makes my day.Cause when i am super bored and i am down with no msn,i need someone to entertain me at class..Seriously the faci have been asking a lot..i mean A LOT!!! of questions..she shoot us with many questions and we are left clueless..The same goes to other teams...Tuesday is gonna be a SUPER SUPER bored and long day...everybody are like looking foward to Yipee class on thursay..Tuesday and Friday are my horror days....Throughout the class just now,me,nizam,zura and some of the others are munching away..Haha!!!By the way,just now there is a server crash inside my class.Cannot open LEO...And i am finding that Darren is super cute...hahahax!!!lol.sshhhss....it's normal right...can be my brother..cause he is younger...

Pictures of the day will be uploaded.But not just yet cause i have to do my reflection journal...

Just realized that i am going through the same cycle everyday..And its making me bored..Have a chit chat session with my mum just now...haha:p so funny lah she...mother's outing??wakakaka....

I am totally confused.

♥Hey mr
♥You are my secret lover....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....