Monday 13 April 2009

its getting worse....but i am braving myself to go through this ordeal....
have been keeping myself busy chatting with my fb friends...talking with sabrina...and laughing...though i know deep inside it's hurting...

but yesterday afternoon,have a short fight with my mum,which end up with me crying... i feel so stupid...and i'm not liking it....have been staring into my bedroom wall and listening to love song so as to comfort myself which in return do me no good but instead make me feel worse...i know it will bound to happen..but i just ignore...

sab has call saying she got a news,got me and my mum thinking...about him...we thought it was about him...but,it was about her room...haha!!!she got me worried alright...ingat pasal aper...

but this incident have brought me and my mum closer...which i like...we talk about relationships like never before...and i feel like hugging her and cry my balls out...but am too ashamed to do so though i know she will understand....

a few days ago farhan..my ex secondary schoolmate IM me saying,"heartache nmpk"...
and i told him the whole story...waiting for his reply which was like ages...so i go offline cause i was too sleepy...open my messenger the next day and saw an offline msg from him saying,"WTF",which send me laughing...he's like my boyfriend..as in boy but are friends...he knows from the start about this....and he is the one who advice me to be careful...

feel like running away to mount faber park highest point and shout my problems out...so if i go missing,you know where to find me...it is the place he had mention to me before...about me and him going there together to enjoy the view...but now i am there for a different purpose..to run away from all my problems...it has become my favourite spot...

enough for today...

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....