Monday 13 April 2009

listening to i hate this part my PCD...finally i got back my computer after it have been 'stolen' by my mum which refused to give it to me until she finished playing club penguin for my little sis....what lah ser...haha!!and she laughed at me....
when i wake up everyday..two things will go missing...my laptop and phone...last time it used to both of them..but now..its just my laptop cause my phone have run out of something interesting thing to see....

my little siblings been sick for 3 consecutive day...but my brother is still not feeling well so he's not going to school...

it's 1.04pm according to my laptop's clock...so HE must be sleeping instead of eating lunch...laying against his chair and sleep...urrghhh....i think i am talking nonsense this few days...my period have not been regular either...its like 2 times in a month now...

so hungry and i have been craving for indomie fried mee..haaiiishh....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....