Tuesday 7 April 2009

i am so devastated right now..more than anything in this world...suddenly things came crushing down and BAMMM!!!it hits me..it's like so painful...its like your heart have been slashed terribly...i am not the kindof girl that go around the house depressed and try to kill myself because of a guy...cause my mum don't thought me that...furthermore who wants to go to hell for killing themselves...i'm the type that keep to myself and when i'm alone i will cry myself to sleep while tuning to class 95...but i am weak when i am around sabrina..she just knows what to do..aishah too...but sabrina is more worst...when i am around her and she knows that i am vulnerable and she will push and push me to tell my problem and i will just easily cry my balls out..she's like the ultimate go to person for me...she's like my mum...she comforts me...i so need her right now when i am in a vulnerable spot...she just seems to know me more than i know myself..love herto death....aishah too..though i don't show my vulnerability to her...she just know what to say to make me laugh...thats why i love her to death...for keela..she knows how to advice people too though i am sometimes pissed of by it though i know she is saying the truth..she's like my inside person who comes as keela...i so need them right now when i feel like crying...so far only sab had seen me cry..the way she hug me...kay enoguh...i am crying like one damn stupid girl but...its too painful lah...just when it starts to happen..i need sab to hug me,i need ais cheerful words,i need keela painful but thruthful truth...just can't live without them...there are like my ultimate life saver...kay enough...i'm tearing up because of one person that is not worth my tears...

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....