Saturday 25 April 2009

Well,nothing better to do than blog right..so early in the morning(10.20am) while i am having my beauty sleep i am being rudely being woken up by my brother's crying.Gosh!!I feel like slapping him.So what did i do?I shout at him like a mad women with a messy bun hair...I feel like an old women ser.I hate being interrupted in my sleep.Especially during times when you are having a some sort of romantic moment like you are married with your crush or something like that when suddenly...BBBZZZZZ..interruption,there's something wrong withthe telecast.The signal is not strong enoguh.GOOOSSSHHH!!!!!It always...ALWAYS!!!!happen.and i will wake up feeling like crying cause i don't get to continue the part....shitt...i think i am going crazy.

So,update update...yesterday went to woodlands library to meet my new best friend,alya at 6pm.haha:pWhile waiting,ask yazid to accompany me.supposed to do reflection journal but end up staring at the screen and talking to him.After,that alya arrived to save my day and i end up going to her house to do my rj and watch korean dramas.Plus we ate dinner too and alya gave me this gorgeous dress and bangle.I sayang alya banyak2.Seriously,i love her bangles collection.Reach home at 10pm yesterday.so damn tired:p

Chat with kinson and my dear dear aishah..Kinson wants his name to be mention.So kinson,your names is here!!!hahaha:p I love you best friend.Chat with aishah about relationships,and crushes and admires...so damn funny..love the chatting session yesterday.I so miss nadia webcaming,and i want to go out with my cousin aisyah!!!

that's it...i'm so damn sleepy.zzz.....and i miss him.

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....