Tuesday 28 April 2009

am having break right now...everybody just arrived from the respective shops in school.zura and me as usual brings food to school to save money and today nizam also brought his own food which is instant fried mee with sausages WHICHhe cooks himself and i find it unbelieveable..So tempting lah sei...And i am eating POCKYand Roti john.Zura brought nasi sambal goreng to school...God!!!!Her sambal goreng is so damn good and i love it..

Anyway today's faci is such a bitch!!!She didn't come to school last week...She's got a lot of story to tell and imagine NO MSN allowed...i so hate her...Being a good girl today cause there's no msn-ing for me..Yesterday,i receive this anonymus sms.It turns out to be nadhir's friend.I feel like hentaming nadhir now...but you know i won't right...hehe:p

Finally i get my wireless mouse working...All thanks to nizam...It turns out that my battery have not been put correctly..."Clever me"....hahhaa:p

Have not take photo yet..The webcaming session have not started just yet...:)

♥Hey mr
♥You are my secret lover...

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....