Friday 1 May 2009

Oh my...i'm just so tired...Suddenly thinking of instant fried mee goreng...Yum yum...I have super weird craving at night...

So,just now after school had to accompany sabrina to go to giant at imm...I was so damn tired...But because she is my long long and my bestest friend i accompany her...what friends are for right...Furthermore,i want to meet my ex-collegue there...watson...haiizz...i sort of miss working there but when i think of the tiredness...nah..So,my heart was like pumping super fast..so excited!!!!A lot of the workers have changed....Only saw anne and cannie...I was like "HIE!!!!!!!!!!!HOW ARE YOU?REMEMBER ME?"i was shrieking lah ser..luckily the assistant manager have gone for lunch...at first cannie was like blur..then with a snap she was like..'HEY YOU!!!!and i tap her...gosh...i must stop tapping people already...chit chat with her for a while and exchange numbers...later my next victim is anne..she was at the registar...like cannie..i was shrieking at her and she is wearing specs!!!so different...chit chat again....she was having her morning shift and it was going to end soon...good for her...but her off days are over...pity her...and the aunt is still working at the kiosk...feel like going to her..but i think she will not remember me....

A lot of story to tell....just now have a long chit-chat session with sabrina...oh my is all i can say...patience my dear and i admire you perseverance and your semangat untuk belajar...u go girl!!!!haha:p
Gd news!!!!my aunt is going to audition for ANUGERAH at suria...i hope she will be able to make it....her mum,cancel her trip to balek kampong just to encourage her daughter to go for audition...
And and i almost miss the deadline to submit my RJ...i'm so panic....lucky...haiyo...lesson learnt:don't do RJ on the last minute...haha:p
Oh!!and i bought this cute eye mask at daiso...:)

♥Hey mr
♥You are my secret lover....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....