Saturday 25 July 2009

~~And i will take you in my arms..And hold you right where you belong.'Till the day my life is through..This I Promise You... (This I Promise you-NSync)~~

Slept early yesterday with the radio on....I haven't even change my clothes or even shower...Was lying on the floor face down with coco....the floor became my bed for a while....
Mum woke me up for subuh prayers....didn't continue to sleep like usual..eat breakfast and went to grab my laptop.....the usual routine....
Sis was awake and she share with me the poem that she wrote:
~~Mr Night sleeps beneath the sky...
Waiting for dawn to dissolve in time....
He recites his secrets close to his heart...
Which he will soon confide to the lonely souls....~~

Kak ita called yesterday asking me if i want to attend an event at Geylang with her tomorrow and help out kak shidah to sell something....tickets maybe...Some artist from indonesia is coming down tomorrow and i desperately want to go....haiishh..need to pass through mama first...that is the most crucial thing...
Seriously....i'm bored....need to slap my face for a few times before being able to keep my eyes open.....Mama have gone to geylang..Left me and sis alone....
I think i'm talking crap...need somebody to call me to keep me awake......
And i saw someone yesterday....smiling all the way to class before my heart starts to cry bitterly....zura's not in school...so i have no one to share my problem with....haaaiissh...get well soon my dear dear zura....:')

*and i laugh...but i'm crying...*

~~A friend is a person who knows what you are saying,even if you're not talking...(Sarah Bennett)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....