Wednesday 22 July 2009

“Love is when two people who care for each other get confused”

~~“My knees start to shake, when you're in sight, my mind's filled with wonder, my heart with fright. When will this feeling stop? When did it start? How can I listen to my mind, without breaking my heart? I'm so confused, what can I do? I can't think of”~~
http://thinkexist.com/quotes/with/keyword/confused/

Woke up with sudden heaviness in the chest....It's like somebody have shoot me straight in the heart......When will this feeling ever stop...and its raining...And am controling and refraining myself from *** ing in school.....
I thought i saw a sunlight this morning..and i think i am imagining things.....how can there be a sunlight when outside its pouring....
Woke up early around 0640am and pray subuh prayers which make me feel a little bit under control.....
I think i should make an effort to stay strong rather than just saying that i am strong and when i think i am strong...my self esteem plunge down.....

~~“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”~~
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080206173131AAej8dg

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....