Sunday 5 July 2009

masih ada rindu,rafeah buang


~~Inside the heart of each and every one of us there is a longing to be understood by someone who really cares. When a person is understood, he or she can put up with almost anything in the world. --Rev Ed Hird~~

Woke up with a bad headache.....my throat hurts...my eyes feels hot...and my nose is feeling itchy...Feeling scared....mum asked to take temperature....lucky it was 36.7........And my siblings are running away from me....Mum too....but she occasionally went inside my room to make sure that i am okay.....am asked to wear a mask...and so i wore it....and it makes me fog up my spectacle glass....that somebody says that i look like a ninja....haha:p
I quarantine myself inside my room.....Am now listening to radio.....class 95 have nothing interesting so am tuning in to warna....haiyoo....since yesterday,they have been playing rock classic....and it makes me sentimental....haaaaiiissshhh.......
today is 5 of July...and it marks what would have been our 2 months together...but...what have happened..HAVE happened....mum advised me to let go of the past...its not worth loving somebody who might not love you back.....so now i am holding to the qoute: time will heal all wounds......am always reminded that its his lost....not mine....hmmm.......
Have a great night yesterday.....slept at 3.32am....the webcaming session have been super great....and it left me smiling throughout my sleep...till now in fact...hehes....:) all i got to say is thanks for being there when i'm at my lowest and sorry for having to cope with my crazy attitude and my unfinished sentences which i left hanging if you know what i mean...... :)
Am craving to go to the da vinci the genius exhibition at science centre which cost 15 bucks...i want to go there badly to see monalisa....am planning to go with my sis.....hope will be able to go there...i want to know why they adore monalisa so much.....
Kay.I'm done.Take care of yourself people.Its the flu season.....And don't forget...wear a mask!!!!go to see the doctor if you are not feeling well...quarantine yourself if you feel there's a need too.....

~~Two hearts, two minds, in time did find one love, one aim two paths the same. Hold fast...
and love will last. --Matt Buttram~~


No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....