Wednesday 22 July 2009

~~me and aishah~~
~~nothing better to do~~

~~you'll always be my baby....:')~~
Should i let go of everything and move on...Cause i don't want too....
Been thinking about what if.....
What if i have not meet you....
What if i have not love you.....
What if i don't want to move on....
What if i decide to move on....
What if i'm tired of everything.....
What if i don't love you anymore....
What if you get sick of me....
What if you get bored and tired of hearing me sulking.....
What if all the thing that have happen is just a bad dream......
What if......
What my life would be right now if i have not meet you.....
One thing i know for sure is that i never regret loving you...never will.....
And i never regret knowing you....
Will you help me move on if i say i want to move on......?
Cause i am scared of going through everything alone right now.....
and i need your hug more than ever......
Will i ever see a bright pathway for me in the future with you in my memories......?
i guess,only time will tell......cause you are the reason for the smile on my face....
-i will always be accepting you with an open heart and a smile on my face no matter what happens and in whatever conditions.....~~
*seeing your picture make me smile even though it hurts so much*












No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....