Thursday 30 July 2009

~~Someone said to me..."I love you!"I sneezed...I replied, "Sorry, but I'm allergic to lies."~~

At home.Having headaches and chills.And i feel like throwing up.Lack of sleep is the reason behind all this.
I just don't feel secure anymore.I just don't.
My perspective in the four letter word just change in an instance.
I feel like i am being stab in the back.
And i hate crying.I feel like a stupid dimbo.Maybe that is what i am.What am i thinking of???
I think i know the answer without needing to say anything.....
And i make a mistake by not following mama's advice....
Mama and azura is my doctor love.....thanks for everything....
Sometimes people just don't know how to appreciate others......That is all i got to say....
Stepping down now....but it doesn't mean that i lost in this game called love......
Like mama says....still "anak abu"...."Jangan sedih sedih...biarlah dorang" thanks mama for the humour... :')
All you got to do is search for the answer from deep within....Its your own decision...The decision that is made may not be always right....It might kill you..Like a phrase in malay.."senjata makan tuan"..so good luck.....don't hurt yourself.....
One thing i know is that....The decision that i am making now is correct with the help of my loved ones...they know what is best for me...And they will never want to see me hurt....

This love may turn out to be just a lie.....
Say what you want to say.....I just don't want to hurt myself anymore...
I learnt a lot.....
It is part of a growing process....One day you will realise the mistakes that you had done....
Hope that i am not part of your burden anymore......

Starting my life anew no matter how painful it may be.......

"Love is blind..."

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....