Saturday 4 July 2009



~~We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.
--Tom Robbins~~


This blog have been my online diary...If only i could switch it on the whole day i would...recording every single precious moments....I have to admit i write better than i speak...it is not that i am good in language whatsovever,but writing give me a sense a satisfaction......
Anyway...Woke up with a bad headache after a crazy night the day before which set me forget about some problems...Thanks a lot...You mean everything to me....Mum said what i am going through is nothing...she have gone through the same thing as me...But I feel like crying...my heart feels so heavy...my head went spinning...thought it would be easier but it only turn out more tougher than ever....i feel like running away but thinking that running away would not solve any of my problem and i would have to face it like any other girl would......

I'm looking for love this time
Sounding hopeful but it's making me cry
(Trying not to ask why)
This love is a mystery
Mr. Curiosity
Hey mr. please
Do come and find me, oh
Oh, come on oh, yea yea

Love is blinding when your timing's never right
Oh but who am I to beg for difference
Finding love in a distant instant
But I don't mind
Oh love at least I tried, well I tried...

-extract from Mr.Curiosity-Jason Mraz

~~We all mold one another's dreams.
We all hold each other's fragile hopes
in our hands.
We all touch others' hearts.
--Author Unknown~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....