Friday 17 July 2009

~~Everytime you need somebody...i will always be a phone call and a sms away....~~

You just make my day and i hope i did yours too.....My heart skips a beat when i see your smiling face and it just make me feel so relieved....And today my day just seems brighter than any other day.....Hope we can bump into each other more often....Feel like hugging you when i saw you.....
Don't worry about about the outing today....there will always be tomorrow...just promise me you will enjoy yourself today....Everything happens for a reason and just look at the positive side of things...
And about yesterday just tell me if you have anything bugging you cause i don't want you to go through it alone....Cause if it hurts you,it will hurt me too...Just speak your mind out if you need too....*hugs and kisses* :)

~~And i love you everytime i see you....indeed you're different like no other in a good way...~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....