Friday 31 July 2009


~~When i thought that i can move on...i am actually lying to myself....~~

It hurts and its killing me more than i can ever imagine...So so painful sometimes i feel like jumping down and end the story......
I can't continue my life like this...My heart feels heavy everytime i woke up....and everytime before i sleep,i wish that this pain would go away....But that wish never came true....And i still woke up with a heavy heart......
I never thought that it would hurt me this much....I don't know why....Mama says NEVER cry for a guy...cause it is all a waste...."buang air mata kakak jek..." that's the exact sentence....
Whenever i am alone...I cannot stop thinking...even if i kept myself busy HE will still be in the back of my mind no matter how much i try to ignore and deny it....
Tell me how am i supposed to move on if this is what i feel everyday...I can go crazy....Cause my heart is controlling my mind...and my mind just seems to follow whatever my heart says.....
I cannot see myself smiling happily in the future if i am going to continue going on like this......
I guess it is easier said than done.
But i am going to try nevertheless....
I'm going to try even if it is going to kill me or even if i have to cry a sea of tears just to make this pain go away....and i never felt like this before....

Sleepness night accompany me...and i am having headaches because of it.....

One thing that i know is....My love is NOT a lie......that....i can confirm you....

~~Love is just another word that people use for granted without fully understanding or appreciating the meaning behind it all......~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....