Wednesday 1 July 2009

~~Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
Even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time
-extracted from better in time,leona lewis~~


My head feels so damn heavy....I can faint any time soon and smash my head against the floor...All because of my heavy menses...haiyyoo...and right now i can see blue neon light surrounding me...i want my mama!!!!
And i am going crazy with my little brother...he is ransacking everything in the house and ordering me to do everything for him....I am practically shivering now because of the extreme loss of blood...need i say again?i am going insane....
Went to watch transformers the fallen with that someone...haha:p Enjoyed myself there despite having cramps cause i am drinking coke which is cold...WHICH can make my stomach cramps worse....i think i will get you people bored and irritate with the word cramps...
Skipping that...Oh my...Megan Fox is so damn hot!!!i want those kissable glossy lips can and that curvacious body and booty.....the blue eyes and black hair....Kay stop...i'm not a lesbian okay......!!!i'm just envious of her...haha:p Plus...i get to meet my long lost sweetheart....BUMBLEBEE!!!!GOSSHH!!!!SUPER CUTE LAH HE!!!!!:)
Overall the movie was funny and SUPERB!!!!those machines...cars and motorbikes....haiyoo...somebody buy me a car can?I rate it 5/5...a must watch....though it may be a little too late now....
I lost my favourite ring which i bought at chameleon...am super sad...but it MAY mark a new beginning and signify something that i don't know...hope it points into something positive.....i don't want to make that somebody dizzy...i will smile okay!!!:) i will not be sad and cry...and hope you get to see the smile you said you want to see.....
Addicted to laura pausini-not goodbye....all thanx to zura...haha:p and hope you get to solve the problem that you are facing now.....hope yesterday help....:)
Kay.I'm done...my head is getting heavy...am scared.....

~~Thanks for making me smile again my sunshine,though i know you know it still hurts....:)~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....