Monday 20 July 2009


In the library facebooking with zura and her wonderful special someone....Am so happy for you zura....:) may it be long lasting hingga ke syurga...~~AMIIN~~ :)
Receive a call from an unregistered number.....Call back the number and it turn out that it is my dear dear dear sayang.....Why do you say like that?Are you okay?Where are you?What are you going to do?Please i beg of you.....take care....don't make me worried like this...Cause i am shivering right now not because it is cold...but because of you.....Please call me back and inform that everything's ok....My mind is wrecking havoc right now....I will always pray for you without you asking.....Love you so so much....and again i beg of you.....take care......:'(
*Ya ALLAH tolong lindungilah orang yang aku sayangi dan cintai ini....dia adalah jiwaku....Jangan sakiti dia ya Allah...aku mohon....:'( *

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....