Wednesday 8 July 2009


~~What Is Romance? Romance is a state of mind. Romance is an attitude. Romance is about the little things- small loving gestures, hugs, saying "I love you" (and meaning it), and sincere compliments. --Gregory Godek (1001 Ways To Be Romantic)~~

Feel like it have been ages since i update this blog....
In class and i am feeling super sleepy...my eyes are droopy and my brain is just not working....
The class are super noisy....playing CS as usual...its good that they are noisy...its making me awake....
Mum forgotten to give me pocket money for school...lucky i have $2 in my purse...am lazy to fork out money from the atm machine...been a lazy couch potato this few days...can't wait for weekends...those will be the days that i will be paying back my sleep...
Today is MT 'O' level oral..the best of luck to my dearest sabrina.....:)
Am wondering when will i be watching be the sunset....hmmm...missing those moments....sshhssshh...
Have a question to ask...can dreams be trusted?cause those dreams are disturbing me...and i hate it...
Can't stop remembering about yesterday incident at sis bedroom...am super malu...and i feel like slapping myself......
Kay.I'm done...I'm spouting nonsense...

*Thank for the the great day yesterday.....:)*

~~We loved with a love that was more than love. --Edgar Allan Poe~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....