Friday 3 July 2009


~~I'll hold yesterday in my heart which consist of broken dreams,but i'm trying to hold on to a new one now.....~~

My morning started off badly though i don't woke up late...I woke up before the alarm went off all because of my sister.....and now i am super sleepy....Gooooossh.....Plus,i miss my usual bus just because of my shoes....oh my...what a day i had....I think i must stop complaining....Feeling like a mak cik.....haha:p
But,today class is great because it is cognitive...like i say...cognitive lesson is always the best....and will always be....yipee will and always be the best of facilitator....
Dream a SUPER BAD DREAM.....i was crying my balls out....and it make me have a bad feeling....Maybe that's the actual reason for everything....and only one person knows of it as of today.....I so hope that's not the reason before i can actually accept the fact......
Hmmm...i'm sorry....i just guess you are right......you just know that i am not totally over it though i say i have...guess i just have to say yesterday will never be easily or even forgotten.......
Kay.I'm done.I will be spouting more nonsense if i continue....Plus,i just guess i will not be changing this skin.......
~~Oh,how i wish......~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....