Sunday 26 July 2009

~~Love is the way I feel when I can't imagine my life without you....(Kenneth)~~

This few days have been waking up with a sore throat...Sabrina thought i am crying again and i can feel her voice panicking....What if i'm lying and indeed i am crying...hmm....Need to pop sore throat pills soon...plus i am filling chills every now and then..These sore throats is going to cause cough soon....
I think from now on i am going to write in korean,spanish,portugese and russian....or even japanese..hehes...
go figure what the word below means...
in korean:
당신을 많이 사랑해요
당신을 많이 사랑해요 아파요 및
in italian:
Ti amo molto fino a nuoce
dove sono le sue parole?
ora che lasciare che? chi è piangere ora... mi dicono....
chi è in esecuzione da chi..... che soffre come inferno... non fuggono... ho bisogno di lei....
non importa mio quali caro... sempre sarò vi per voi... in attesa... accetterò è in condizioni di qualunque cosa, anche quando tutti si odia...... sarà sempre prego per voi... prendere cura amore mio....
auguro buona fortuna in qualunque do. si.. e può Dio proteggerti sempre... una vita felice con la ragazza è possibile amare....
if you figure it out..tag me...:)

and life is as per normal...the way like it used to be....nothing interesting...but i am glad to have my love ones surrounding me....i have to move on....and pretend that it never happens...though it will always be a part of the happy memories that i once use to have...i need to let you go now even if i don't want too.....goodbye...?????having second thoughts...could i?

~~only time will help me to heal....forget the tears that i cry,just remember my smile my love...:')~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....