Thursday 2 July 2009

~~Seems that i am okay, when deep inside i know that i am actually not...stupid me.....~~
Today have been okay though my eyes are super heavy that i can just lay down anywhere and sleep...Woke up late...Press the snooze button at 7am and continue to sleep till my mum woke me up at 7.30am which set me panicking and zoom away to the toilet....
Oh my...i'm stuck on what to write here....have a lot to tell and suddenly it went blank...hmmm.....
Anyway,went for the tb jabs at novena-tan tock seng hospital with 8 of my classmates.....was so bloody nervous and sms-ed someone throughout my entire trip/stay there which is less than 2 hours...Turn out the jabs wasn't that painful and i surprised myself by watching the entire process of the injection...I was super blurr...1 second i was watching her putting the needle near my skin and suddenly when i least expect it,it was over....Suffer numbness on my left hand 45 minutes after the jabs....am supposed to collect the result two days after which is on the saturday but will be collecting it on monday instead....
Watch
Qabil Khusry Qabil Igam..... the story are just so funny in the beginning but ends tragically...and as usual i will cry no matter how many times i watch it....
A special shoutout to Shima....
HAPPY 18TH BDAE!!!!!Semoga dipjgkan umur&dimurahkan rezeki and sihat2 selalu...stay happy always my friend....may you have a successful future....:)
By the way..i just found my ring today...screamed at the top of my lungs...:P HE'S ONLINE...but i have this difficulties of saying hi to him and asking him to return that library book that he had borrowed using my name.....haaiiissshh...just hate people with no sense of responsibility....it pisses me off no matter how much of a good attitude that person had....and i am making
somebody sad just because of this....stupid me......
Am addicted to the name
insyirah after chatting with a friend...what a nice name...and i'm supposed he know who i am referring too....good with kids huh?can baby sit my 2 small siblings?hehes....:)you will be a good father in the future.....:)
Will be ending this with a good news..my favourite sinetron will be airing this 6 of july at sctv at 7 pm singapore time...
kay.I'm done.
~~Lucky i'm in love with my best friend...~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....